My training philosophy is...
- Make it fun
- Clear directions
- Practice at least 10 minutes per day
- Be consistent
I also believe....
- In managing situations such as housetraining
- Physical force only makes dogs afraid, which could lead to aggression
- With love, training and treats you can accomplish anything
My training methods include...
- Positive reinforcement
- Behavior modification
- Practice, practice, practice
Once you experience professional dog training, you will wonder why you waited until now. I look forward to working with you and your dog.